Monday, January 31, 2011

My New Thing


So my best friend, the fabulous Divina Tyne, put me on a television show that I LOVE! Gossip Girl!! I remember when the show first aired but I was never into it. However, after watching the whole season while at work and in my boredom at home (when I should have been been emersed in Biology and the Digestion System). The shows embodies everything you need for a good TV drama:

The Date Rapist who falls in love
The Queen B who becomes dethroned
The Best Friend with a dark secret
Th Bright Eyed Good Girl who wants to be the next Queen B
The Guy who falls in love with a girl who is out of his league (at least it's mutual)
the Guy who chases after the girl who pushes him away
An occasional psycho
And parents who are just as crazy as their kids

Did I mention they were only in high school?

You Know You Love Me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment